• Full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurant.
• One theme dinner per week per room at the Beach Restaurant, reservation required and subject to availability.
• Children's buffet.
• House wine, beer, soft drinks and water for lunch and dinner.
• Continental breakfast for later risers between 10.30 h and 11.30 h at the pool bar.
• Two theme dinners a week at the buffet restaurant.
• Selection of international and national beverages with and without alcohol from the Insotel All Inclusive bar menu between 10.30 h and 24.00 h.
• Selection of snacks at the bar between 10.30 h and 18.00 h.
• Coffee, tea and pastries between 10.30 h and 18.00 h and cake between 15.00 h and 17.00 h.
• Selection of ice creams at the bar between 10.30 h and 18.00 h.
• Entertainment and sports with the Insotel Team.
• Entertainment programme for children from 4 to 12 years at the Insi Club.
All food and beverages provided by the resort must be consumed exclusively in the public areas of the complex designed for such purpose.
The All Inclusive Gold status is valid until 18.00h on checkout day.
The opening hours of bars and restaurants may be modified by the hotel management without prior notice.
In accordance with Spanish law, no alcoholic beverages of any type will be served to minors under the age of 18.
Hotel guests are asked to wear our All Inclusive Gold bracelet as identification.
• Indoor and outdoor seating.
• Show cooking.
• Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Children´s buffet.
• Prime location on the beach.
• Theme restaurant with the island´s typical cuisine and a variety of paellas in the evening.
• Beautiful sea and sunset views.
• Snacks and bar service during the day.
One theme dinner per week per room included. Reservation required, subject to availability.
• Selection of drinks.
• Snacks during the day.
• Ice cream.
• Coffee, tea & pastries.
• Variety of cocktails.
• Evening entertainment bar.