• Reusable glasses, plates and cutlery in our Ibiza and Formentera hotels
• Removal of single-use containers in all our buffets
• Ending picnics with the resulting suppression of single-use bottles, cutlery and packaging
• Reduction of single-use amenities
• Introduction of shower gel and shampoo dispensers
• Use of compostable rubbish bags
• Environmental management training for our staff
• Beach cleaning days for families
• Communicating environmental values to our customers
• Donation to the environmental project Posidonia Project
• ISO 14001 2015
• All our hotels are Gold Certificatied by Travelife for sustainable tourism.
• We continue to work to expand our environmental certifications in all our establishments
Be Blue also focuses on our social environment.
Through Be Blue “think social”, we support various local NGOs, including Juntos, which cares for hospitalised children, their families and their environment.
Our customers are also able to support the NGO Juntos through our website.
“QUALITY AND SUSTAINABILITY ARE NOT SOMETHING YOU POSSESS, BUT SOMETHING YOU WORK TOWARDS”
For more information, download our Social and Environmental Responsibility Report, please click here