• Access to Insi Splash Park. Opening times will vary according to the season.
• Full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Main Buffet Restaurant.
• Lunch and dinner at Surf Restaurant & Pool Bar and at the Flower Power Pool Bar & Restaurant. Reservation required for dinner – Depending on the season and weather conditions, one or both of these restaurants could be closed.
• House wine, beer, soft drinks and water with lunch and dinner.
• A continental breakfast for late risers is served between 10.30 and 11.30 h
• Two theme dinners a week at the Main Buffet Restaurant.
• Guests staying in Adults only rooms can have breakfast, snacks and dinner at the South Restaurant.
• Selection of international and national beverages with and without alcohol from the Insotel All Inclusive Gold bar menu served between 10.30 and 23.00 h.
• Selection of snacks served in the pool bars between 10.30 and 18.00 h.
• Selection of ice creams, served in bars between 10.30 and 18.00 h.
• A wide range of sports.
• A complete Insotel Team entertainment program for adults and children.
All food and beverages provided by the Resort must be consumed exclusively in the public areas of the resort designed for such purpose.
The All Inclusive Gold status is valid until 18.00 h on checkout day.
The opening hours of bars and restaurants may be modified by the hotel management without prior notice.
In accordance with Spanish law, no alcoholic beverages of any type will be served to guests under the age of 18.
Hotel guests are asked to wear a bracelet as identification.
The following services are not included or have a supplementary charge that will be charged extra at the hotel:
• Prestige Spa. Services and treatments.
• Wi-Fi Premium.
• Room safety deposit boxes.
• Minibar drink packages on request and with extra charge for Superior rooms.
• Insotel Baby Service.
• Fifties American Diner.
• Cocktails at the South Cocktail Bar.